A fantastic model for the weekend pilot the RR FunGlider is supplied 100% factory-assembled leaving you to simply install your own receiver, charge the flight battery (3S-950mAh), plug in the wings and tailplane, and go flying. With its friendly flight handling characteristics its a sheer pleasure to fly, being compact, agile and highly manoeuvrable. Sure enough the powerful brushless motor enables it to perform lively aerobatics and, being a motor glider, long flight times are perfectly feasible. Couple this with a low sink rate and good lift characteristics and youll find that the FunGlider is as much at home on the slope as it is thermalling from a flat field. But thats not all! Given the very strong airframe if you fancy letting your hair down, high-speed descents and snappy aerobatics present no problem.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1300 |
|Length (mm): ||800 |
|Total surface area (sq. dm): ||20.5 |
|Weight (g) ||590|
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled FunGlider airframe.
- 4x Nano S servos (pre-installed).
- 1x Permax BL-O 2816-0900 motor (pre-installed).
- 1x MULTIcont BL-20 SD brushless ESC (pre-installed).
- 1x Instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 3S 950mAh Li-Po battery.
- 1 x 4-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Suitable Li-Po battery charger.