Never mind 3D flying, 4D is where it’s at, especially in the calm of a sheltered sports hall. The fact that 4D flying is so awe-inspiring to see has fuelled recent interest in the discipline and encouraged further advances in aeroplane design; advances, we hasten to add, that have resulted in the availability of the Slick X360 4D. Here, then, is an aeroplane that’s been developed, tested, and honed at the coalface, by renowned competition pilots. As a result you can expect enlarged control surfaces, a thinner 2mm EPP airframe and a fully-capable 4D performance without using a reverse pitch mechanism. In short, it’s the perfect introduction to a world of backwards-facing 4D fun, along with the satisfaction and wow factor that goes hand-in-hand.
What's in the Box
- 1x EPP airframe parts set (fuselage, wings, tail, u/c covers etc.).
- 1x Plastic parts set (horns, spacers, reinforcements etc.).
- 1x Carbon rod set (round, square and flat).
- 1x Wheel set.
- 1x Screw and retainer set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 350mAh 3S 30C LiPo.
- 1x 5-channel Tx / Rx combo.
- 1x Multiplex indoor power set (motor, ESC and propeller).
- 2x Hitec HS-40 servos.
- 1x Hitec HS-5065MG servo.