The outstanding features of this FunRacer are speed, agility and precise control response, all of which are mirrored in this exciting aerobat. If you're capable of handling this level of performance you'll soon have your nose in front when racing and will hold the best cards in a classic race, too!
Noted for its ability to perform advanced, precise aerobatics the FunRacer excels when flying at speed so you'll simply love zooming, diving, and maximum-speed grass cutting passes. Then, when you've finished punching holes in the sky, get some friends together, fit streamers and enjoy the challenge of combat flying. With the aggressive look and sleek lines of a Reno racer you might expect the FunRacer to be tricky at low speed - not at all. The model's slow flight characteristics are superb and landings can be as gentle as you like.
What's in the Box
- 1x 98% factory-built ELAPOR airframe with decals not applied.
- 1x ROXXY Brushless C35-42-1160kV Outrunner Motor
- 1x ROXXY Brushless-Control 755 S-BEC Speed Controller
- 1x 10x7in propeller
- 4x MS-12016 Metal Gear Digital Servos
- 1x Decal Sheet
Needed to Complete
- Foam-safe Glue (e.g. Zacki Elapor 20g or Zacki Elapor super liquid 10g)
- 3S LiPo (e.g. ROXXY EVO Lipo 3-2600M 40C)
- 6-Channel Receiver (e.g. RX-6-DR light M-LINK 2.4GHz)
|Wingspan (mm): || |
|Length (mm): || |
|Wing area (sq. m): ||51 |
|Flying weight (g): ||980|