Whether you fly from tall grass or a gravel path: flaps down, throttle up, and away she goes. The model needs very little space - and little more for landing. Add to this the FunCub's talent for spectacular stunts. Large flaps, large wheels, large prop and a power unit with plenty of "oomph" - just the right combination! You can even use the FunCub to tow up your mate's glider (EasyGlider class). With the optional floats the FunCub is transformed into the ideal water plane.
The model is factory-built and almost completely assembled. The servos are installed, the power system fitted, making the FunCub almost ready to fly.
The following components are installed:
- Motor: Himax C 3516-0840
- 13" x 4" propeller
- Propeller driver
- 4 x Nano-S servos (ailerons, landing flaps)
- 2 x Tiny-S servos (elevator, rudder)
- Cable set
- All small items required, including parts for aero-tow mechanism (additional servo required for tow release)
- Decal sheet
- Multi-lingual illustrated instructions
Install the pre-fabricated undercarriage and tailplane, apply the decals, fit receiver and battery, check everything, and go fly!
- Any amount of flying fun for experienced pilots, including aerobatics and spectacular stunts
- Ultra-docile, extreme slow-flying characteristics ? great for beginners
- Offset landing flaps for excellent short take-off and landing ability. When idling, the large propeller also helps to brake the model in vertical dives
- Glider towing (EasyGlider class)
- Very robust thanks to ELAPOR® construction
- Detachable two-part wing for ease of transport
- Downthrust and sidethrust can easily be fine-tuned
- The large wheels can be replaced by optional floats.
|Overall length:||980 mm|
|All-up weight:||approx. 1130 g|
|Wing area:||38 dm²|
|Wing loading:||min. 30 g/dm²|