The HS-325HB is the new standard in Ball Bearing Sport servos incorporating the new revolutionary "Karbonite" gear train. Karbonite is four times stronger than our standard white nylon gears and even after hundreds of thousands of cycles it will not show any signs of wear. Add a long life potentiometer for precise centering and an all new custom IC to make the HS-325HB the toughest standard ball bearing servo money can buy.
What is Karbonite?
- An ultra strong, high impact, composite material that is at the heart of Hitec,s revolutionary new geartrain. Hitec's new KARBONITE composite gear train has eliminated lash and slop forever. They are less likely to strip under the shock and loads that would usually break standard gears.
- Motor Type : 3 Pole Ferrite
- Bearing Type : Top Ball Bearing
- Torque 4.8/6.0v 3.0 / 3.7 kg.
- Speed 4.8/6.0v : 0.19 / 0.15 second
- Size : 40 x 20 x 37mm
- Weight : 43 g.