- 1 x Electrospeed 2830/09 1300KV Brushless Motor
- 1 x Electrospeed XP2 30A BEC Brushless ESC
The sheer power of Electrospeed brushless motors far exceeds many motors costing 2 - 3 times their price. All of the MacGregor Electrospeed motors are manufactured to MacGregor's demanding standards, using the finest quality components. Our High Tech manufacturer uses state of the art CNC machine tools, giving the unique MacGregor Electrospeed design, this design means a lower weight motor with our black finish for better heat dissipation.
- 210 watt motor
- 6 - 12 NiMh cells
- 2 - 4 LiPo cells
- Prop size from 9in (larger prop with less cells)
- Shaft Diameter 3.2mm Shaft
- Motor weight 60g
- Speed Controller Recommended 30A ESC
- Electrospeed 2830/09 1300KV
Fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 3.2mm gold connectors for the motor.
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aimed at none-hall, direct current brushless motors, several parameters can be set through a programming card or key on the ESC and are convenient to use.
- Low resistance PCB
- Input Voltage: Support 2-3 cell Li-Po, 5- 9 Nimh
- Continue current: 30A, (Burst max 40A 10 secs)
- BEC output: 2A/5V
- Dimensions: 42 x 25 x 8 mm
- Weight: 23g
- Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
- Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
Easily configured with programming card. (NOT INCLUDED)