Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Python XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body. The exclusive Team Corally's exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound whilethe innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Python planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential.
Looking to achieve remarkable top speeds with a pull of the trigger? Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy - just fit the appropriate battery!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Python can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 2S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Python is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even tune each differential individually to fine-tune theamount of traction at either end of the buggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Optimized Racing Suspension
The Python XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to tough composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
High-Speed All-Terrain Tyres
Low-profile rubber tyres feature foam inner liners and are glued on super-rugged multi-spoke wheels which are secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The innovative, multi-surface tread pattern in combination with the extra flat sidewall minimizes ballooning and provides maximum control at any speed.
Varioprop S2R Steering Wheel Controller
The Python is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Python is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Python XP RTR is a take-no-prisoners, no-holds barred all-terrain muscle machine! If you're looking for an all-out assault vehicle for jumps or the toughest terrain.....this is it!
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tyres installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 2-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering AckermannPlate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 50T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper ArmStiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 5-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
Scale: 1/8 Scale
Motor Type: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
Car Model Type: Electric Powered 4WD Racing Buggy RTR - 6S Brushless Power
Weight (g): 3370 g
Wheel base (mm): 326 mm
Length (mm): 497 mm
Width (mm): 305 mm
Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
Ball Beared: Full set of ball bearing
Height (mm): 175 mm
ESC Type: Waterproof 7.2 - 22.2 V brushless - programmable with LiPo cut off
Servo Type: Digital - High Voltage - Metal Gear - 25 Kg Torque
Battery Type: Not included
Battery tray dimensions (LxWxH): 143x50.5x50 mm
RC functions: Right/left/forward/brake/reverse
Charger: Not included
Required to Complete
- Four (type AA) batteries 7.2-22.2 V battery with XT90-connector Charger