No-one builds model aeroplanes these days out of necessity, they do it because they want to, they do it for the joy of building and the immeasurable satisfaction of creating something tangible, individual and desirable from simple raw materials. For many the process of assembling the models they fly underpins their hobby in a way that no ARTF can ever replicate. For these sturdy traditionalists Seagull has introduced a range of Master Edition kits that offer builders the opportunity to benefit from its ARTF design and development skills but with the fun bit – the build – still to do. This A6M2 Zero is just such a kit and for those who crave a bit of balsa bashing in their spare time it’s a true gift.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Laser cut ply and balsa parts set
- 1x High quality hardware pack (horns, pushrods, hinges etc.)
- 1x Engine mount and fuel tank
- 1x Full-size plan
- 1x Pilot figure
- 1x Decal sheet
- 1x Sanding block and sandpaper
- 1x Alloy main spar
- 1x Mechanical main retracts
- 1x Cowling moulding
- 1x Canopy
- 1x Set of wing root fairings
- 1x Main wheel set
- 1x Drop tank moulding
- 1x Step-by-step instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 1x Engine of your choice. Recommended 75 – 91 two-stroke, 91 – 100 four-stroke, 15cc petrol
- 1x Covering and decoration of your choice.
- 1x 6-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 8x Standard size servos. Recommended HS-5645MG
- 1x Glue. Recommended ZAP thin, Medium and ZAP epoxy 5min or 30min
|Total surface area (sq. in):||761|