The 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2 (HvW2 spec) builds upon where the original Hoonicorn left off. Taking the car that starred in Gymkhana SEVEN, the team modified the 410 cubic inch Roush Yates Ford V8 heart of the Hoonicorn to now feature a custom twin turbo setup from Garrett that feeds the boost through a custom Sitzer Dynamics intake manifold. The end result? 1,400 horsepower that’s fed through the Sadev all-wheel-drive system with paddle shifters. The whole package sits on a set of American Racing VF503 wheels with super sticky Toyo Proxes R888R tires. Designed from the start to take a car that was already crazy and make it absolutely insane!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Associated Electrics Inc.
HOONIGAN Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Associated Electrics, Inc.
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Hoonicorn under control during the wildest of driving conditions
- Threaded, oil-filled shocks smooth out the bumps when ripping down the tarmac and shredding tires.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing, or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out along with bits of tire rubber for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Apex2 chassis is equipped with metal ring and pinion gears for long-lasting durability that can handle tire-slaying burn-outs.
- 2.5mm thick G10 chassis ensures that the Hoonicorn continues to “Kill All Tires” regardless of what road debris you may encounter.
- Apex2 with licensed 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan Hoonicorn and officially licensed American Racing VF503 Wheels
- Injection molded brake calipers and rotors
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushed speed control and 3-pole brushed motor
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Full metal ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 458mm (18.03in)
Width: 200mm (7.87in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Internal Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box but does require a battery and charger.
Required To Complete
- Four (4) AA batteries used in the transmitter.
- NiMH or LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug.
- Charger for battery used.