The new Phoenix 2400 glider from the renowned Volantex RC company. The hull is made of durable plastic which is extremely resistant to falls and impacts. The robust design makes the model behave well during the flight. The model is easy to assemble and does not require a lot of time.
- The 2.4M wingspan provides stable performance and makes you enjoy long glider flights. – A rugged plastic hull provides flexibility and durability to prevent aircraft damage.
- The model has been equipped with a wheel to facilitate landing.
- Engine size 4023 / 1050KV
- Model 6 CH version
- Length: 2400mm
- Wingspan / Width: 1132 mm
- Flying/Running Weight: 1160g
- Prop Size (in): 1060 Folding Propeller
- Motor: 4023/1050KV out runner brushless motor
- Speed Control: Easy-Plug 40A brushless ESC
- Servo: 9-gram Servo * 6pcs
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh ~ 5000mAh Li-Po (in RTF include 11.1V 2200mAh) XT60
- Recommended Radio: 2.4Ghz 6-Channels
- Recommended Charger: 3S LiPo balancing charger, 0.5A
- Ailerons: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Beginner – Expert
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 20min
- Is Assembly Required: yes
Required to complete