If you’ve always fancied joining the jet set but have struggled to know where best to start, then ponder no more for here, in all its durable EPO-moulded loveliness, is the perfect entry-level jet, and what a cracker it is. We flew it extensively during the testing period and from the moment it confidently left our underarm launch we were smitten. Powerful, precise and arrow-like in flight you’ll find the Marlin inherently stable, beautifully forgiving and truly confidence-inspiring. With an aerobatic envelope to rival the very best that the EDF world can offer this is a jet that’ll look after you when you’re finding your feet and challenge you when you’ve found ‘em. From large sky-eating loops to locked-in knife-edge flight, s-l-o-w full flap passes and everything in-between, you’ll find your Marlin so versatile that it’ll quickly become a Sunday favourite. It looks good, it sounds good, it goes good!
Assembling the Marlin is simplicity itself and with no glue required you can be airborne within an hour of opening the box. Just add a 4S 2200 to 2700mAh 35C flight pack (RDNBS2700S4C50X6), a 5-channel Tx and Rx combo and go wake the angels.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled fuselage with decals applied
- 1x Factory assembled 1-piece wing with decals applied
- 1x Factory assembled 1-piece tailplane with decals applied
- 1x Pre-installed 2840 3150KV brushless motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A ESC with XT60 connector
- 8x Pre-installed high quality 9g digital servos
- 1x Fixed / removable undercarriage and wheel set
- 1x Pre-installed 64mm 11-blade fan
- 1x Screw and pushrod set
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 5-channel transmitter and receiver combo 4S 2200 to 2700mAh 35C LiPo with XT60 connector 4S compatible LiPo balance charger