Arrows’ first venture into glider guiding looks to have been undertaken with the same care and attention as its foray into EDF jets. The result is the striking SZD-54, 2M span, 3S, aerobatic slick ship, sporting flaps, a 1000KV brushless motor, six robust 9g servos, a quality 12 x 6 folder and a joyfully impressive performance.
Beautifully moulded in resilient EPO foam the SZD’s cunning design incorporates a bolt-free snap-fit wing and stabiliser retention system sporting a convenience that’s mirrored even in the clip-on winglets. All, of course, are details that allow the model to be easily stored and transported and, better still, quickly assembled at the patch or on the slope. Gorgeous lines, a sharp trim scheme and a versatile battery range only add to the pleasure of ownership but, rest assured, nothing can eclipse the kick you’ll get when you fly it.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated fuselage and fin.
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated 2-piece wing.
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated tailplane.
- 1x Winglet set.
- 1x Pre-installed 3136 1000KV motor.
- 1x Pre-installed 30A ESC with XT60 connector.
- 6x Pre-installed high quality 9g metal gear servos.
- 1x Spinner and 12 x 6″ folding propeller.
- 1x 2-piece wing spar set.
- 1x Pushrod set.
- 1x Y-lead set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 1300 to 2200mAh LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 3S compatible LiPo balance charger.
|Rec’d battery:||3S 1300 – 2200mAh XT60|