With ‘fast’ written all over it, there’ll be no escaping the attention you get when you arrive at the lake with this out-and-out brushless, LiPo-fuelled speed machine. Catamarans look fast even when they’re standing still and the sleek Atomic Cat 70 is no exception. Topping out at 55 km/h the Atomic Cat owes its performance to a time-honoured hull design, optimised with an 1800KV water-cooled brushless motor and 40A waterproof brushless ESC.
Supplied ARTR (Almost Ready-To-Run), the Cat comes 100% factory-assembled and features a durable ABS hull (in a choice of two colours) with eye-catching pre-applied graphics. The included 2-channel, 2.4GHz radio has fully proportional steering and throttle control leaving little to buy but a suitable, cheap-as-chips 3S 2200mAh LiPo and charger. Get one with an XT-60 connector and you’ll be making heads turn within minutes of opening the box.
- 100% factory-assembled.
- 50 km/h top speed.
- Proportional 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- Ultra-stable anti-roll twin hull design.
- Powerful water-cooled 1800KV brushless motor.
- High-vis colour scheme.
- Sealed water resistant hatch.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Atomic Cat 70 ARTR brushless powerboat.
- 1x 2-channel, 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Moulded display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 3S 2200mAh 30C LiPo with XT-60 connector.
- 1x 3S LiPo battery balance charger.
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
|Overall length (mm):||700|
|Battery (LiPo):||3S 2200mAh|