1) New designed long shaft without buckle, specially for F3A aircraft.
2) Imported large size bearings.
3) The back cover without jbckscrew, combined with shaft by hot pressing. More stable, more balanced.
4) Rotor dynamic balancing. Precision assembled case, control the swing, while using dynamic balancer to detect and compensate.
5) Improved air-gap and improved efficiency
6) Tile-shaped magnets. Adopt the highest grade aluminum iron boron magnets.
7) 0.2mm lamination.
8) 220 centigrade degree high temperature wire
9) Thicker enameled wire. 4-8 strands in parallel, improved insulation and impact resistance
10) KV value optimized. Accurately calculate wire diameter, improve magnetic efficiency.
11) Weight decreased. XM6355DA weighs about 560g.
12) There is bearing bracket in the back of motor, to further reduce vibration.
13) Supply dedicated motor mount (sold separately) to fix in the front of firewall.
14) New designed apprearance with Dualsky symbolic star.
Stator Diameter: 53
Magnet length: 30
Shaft diameter: 37/M8
Mounting holes pitch: 44/44
Resistance (Ri): 24mOhm
Idle Current (Io) @10V: 1.4A
No.of Cells (LiPo): 10
Max. Efficiency Current: 50A
Max. Cruising Power: 1800W
Max. Burst Current (15s): 100A
Max. Power (15s): 3600W
Aerobatic Models: 9.0kg
Extreme 3D Models: 6.0kg
Recommended ESC: XC9036HV
Prop. Range: 20×13…22×12
App. Class: F3A plane