The FMS 2000mm Beaver V2 is a real “pilot’s plane”. Weighing in at just 3800g and having over 5000g of thrust- the Beaver V2 is a trainer with predictable handling characteristics, a weekend flyer with STOL capabilities and is, quite surprisingly, an aerobatic powerhouse that could even hover, if you ask it to!
Realistic ailerons and flaps built into the hollowed-out wing structure gives the Beaver V2 excellent slow speed characteristics. Landing lights, navigation lights and working strobes give that final touch of realism while optional floats and glider hitch add to the versatility of this versatile aircraft.
Despite its large wingspan, the quick-release connector system on the wings and fuselage allow the Beaver to be easily transported.
The FMS 2000mm Beaver V2 builds on the success of the original FMS Beaver. Key differences include:
- Upgraded interior- the Beaver V2 now features transparent windows with a cabin.
- Upgraded landing gear- New ball-bearing equipped wheels minimize rolling resistance and increases the service life of the landing gear.
- Servo connector built into the floats make float installation a breeze.
- Different trim scheme- An attractive red trim scheme now adorns the FMS 2000mm Beaver V2
If you want versatile, endless fun- look no further than the FMS 2000mm Beaver V2!
Features And Specifications
- Wing and fuselage connectors eliminate the need to plug in individual servo leads
- Hollowed wing design reduces flying weight
- Metal landing gear withstands the hardest of landings
- LED landing ,navigation and strobe lights pre-installed
- Realistic flaps for excellent slow speed performance
- Oversized tires allow rough-field operations
- Hassle-free, screw-together assembly
- Servo box design for easy maintenance
- Oversized battery bay allows up to 6S batteries to fit comfortably
- Optional glider tow hitch
- Optional floats
- Optional Reflex Gyro
- 2000mm wingspan
Required To Complete
- 6S 4000mAh Lipo
- Transmitter & Receiver