FTX’s new Tracker trail vehicle is our most scale detailed release to date, taking you back to a classic era of 4×4 off road.
This workhorse has it all and can pull through the most demanding of terrain and surfaces. With a switch-able, servo operated 2-stage trans-mission, high and low speeds are easily set for whenever the need pre-sents itself. Front and rear differentials help with more drivability, but what if you are stuck in a rut or snagged on rocks? No problem, just switch via the transmitter and have on board servos lock the rear or front diff axles, or both to help get the drive and traction you need to navigate your way out of trouble.
Reduced torque portal axles provide higher ground clearance and drive-train protection, coupled with a transmission slipper. Metal portal, diff, pinion and transmission gears throughout. The rough stuff is soaked up with piggyback shocks that feature a semi-remote reservoir aluminium threaded body and dual rate springs.
An authentic looking transmission casing, with engine cover over hiding the 25kg metal gear rated steering servo and 20-turn brushed 550 motor as some scale realism, along with moulded inner fenders, rubber mud flaps and side plates.
With an integrated independent LED light system and a whole array of moulded bodyshell accessories the Tracker is ready to create memories on the trail. Oh, and when it’s parked up at home, you can lift the front bonnet and have a peak at the engine!
- 90% Ready-To-Run
- Etronix 6ch 2.4ghz Radio
- Hobbywing WP-1060 Waterproof ESC
- Etronix 25kg Metal Geared Waterproof Servo
- 550 Brushed 20 Turn Motor
- Integrated Front and Rear Portal Axle
- Servo Operated Two-Stage Transmission with High and Low Speed
- Transmission Slipper
- Telescopic centre universal driveshafts
- Steel CVA front universal driveshafts
- Front and Rear Differentials
- Front and Rear Servo Operated Diff Locks
- Metal Diff, Pinion and Transmission Gears
- Piggyback Shocks with Semi-Remote Reservoir
- Imitation V8 Engine Block Cover over Servo & Motor
- Scale bumpers with Front & Rear Fog Lights Moulded Wheel Fenders
Positive Ackerman Angle for Improved Steering angle of 48°-50°
Integrated independent Light Control System
- Highly Detailed Scale Bodyshell w/Opening Bonnet
- Scale Body Accessories – Roof Rack, Oil Can, Ladder, Light Buckets, Mirrors, Foot Plate, Snorkel, Wipers, Spotlights and more.
Gear Ratio: 26.6:1 (H), 50.4:1 (L)
Tyre Diameter: 120mm
Wheel Diameter: 54mm
Ground Clearance: 70mm (Chassis), 54mm (Steel Links)
Required To Complete
- NiMh or LiPo Battery
- 4 x AA Batteries