Anyone who flies, sails or drives electric models will find this tool practically indispensable. Suitable for use with all the popular battery chemistry types – LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiCd and NiMH – ranging from 2 to 7 cells. In LiPo mode the unit will display your pack’s voltage and remaining capacity as a percentage along with the voltage and remaining capacity for each cell. There’s also a balance function that accurately aligns the voltage of individual cells to 10mVi. In Nixx mode the checker will display the packs total voltage and give an estimate of the total cell capacity.
Compatible with JST EH and JST XH plugs (LiPo) plus JR / Futaba (Nixx) you’ll only need to use this little checker a handful of times to wonder how you ever lived without it.
- LiPo 2-7 cells
- LiFe 2-7 cells
- Li-Ion 2-7 cells
- NiCd 4-7 cells
- NiMH 4-7 cells
- Measures total voltage
- Measures total battery capacity 0 – 99% (Not NiCd or NiMH)
- Individual battery cell voltage (Not NiCd or NiMH)
- Lowest cell voltage (Not NiCd or NiMH)
- Highest cell voltage (Not NiCd or NiMH)
- Voltage diference between highest and lowest Cell Voltage (Not NiCd or NiMH)