PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS COLLECTION ONLY FROM HERTFORD OR OUR SHOP
Developed in the 1970s, the Aermacchi MB-339 is an Italian advanced military trainer and light attack aircraft. Produced by Alenia Aermacchi SpA of Varese, Italy, it has been widely exported and is in service with the air forces of Argentina, Dubai, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, and many more. It saw action between Eritrea and Ethiopia in the late 1990s and during the Falklands Conflict in the early 80s.
- Carbon Fibre reinforced wood construction provides a light and strong airframe.
- Original trim scheme provides high-contrast and great visibility.
- Two-piece, bolt-on fuselage features removable nose section.
- Multiple hatches allow easy access to turbine, wing and components
- Large top-hatch with two sprung latch system offer access to electronics and fuel system
- Detailed cockpit includes two painted pilot busts, 3d instrument panel and clear canopy
- Includes electric retract set with trailing link struts, wheels, and electric brakes
- Two-piece, plug-in wing with carbon tube for easy field assembly, transportation, and storage
- Dual-wall stainless steel tail pipe included
- Complete hardware kit includes fuel tank
- Removable stabilizer for even easier storage and transportation
- Includes optional-use and easy to install/remove tip tanks
- Genuine UltraCote film covering provides a long-lasting finish
In The Box
- (1) Aermacchi MB-339 60-85N Turbine, 84″ ARF
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 60-85N turbine
- (4) Standard Digital High Torque Servos
- (4) Mini Digital High Torque Servos
- (1) Full-range, 8+ channel transmitter and receiver
- (1) Receiver battery
- (1) ECU Battery
- (1) Air Trap
- Tools and adhesives
- Field Equipment