RadioLink may well be a name that’s new to you but, rest assured, the protocol and the brand’s assured reliability is anything but. 10 years on the market and with an exponentially growing core of satisfied users this is a radio system that you’ll not only love for its features and flexibility but one you’ll grow to adore for its comfort, ease of use and solid dependability. And we haven’t even mentioned the price yet! With a range of transmitters covering everything from beginner to expert, standard features that’ll raise an enlightened eyebrow, and receiver prices that’ll have you reaching for your wallet, RadioLink has been radio modelling’s the best kept secret of recent times… But not anymore!
An updated version of the popular AT10, the AT10II, 2.4GHz upper mid-range, telemetry-capable transmitter now has 12 channels and, like its predecessor, offers a furure-proof feature-set to suit the intermediate / experienced model pilot. With an expanding hangar comes a requirement for a transmitter with an all-encompassing capability and enough channels to cope with the multi-functionality that complex model aircraft so often demand. Equipped with FHSS & DSSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol you can be assured of a superior transmission rate, enhanced interference rejection and the peace of mind that comes with a rock-solid radio link. But, of course, there’s far more to it than that. If you’re an experienced flyer a quick look at the specification will confirm that this is all the transmitter wants for very little. Moreover, with amazingly competitive receiver pricing you’ll realise that you really can afford to conveniently grow, or even re-equip, your fleet. Take a look at the full feature list and make special note of the AT10II’s intuitive programming, colour LCD, telemetry features, wireless trainer link capability and striking good looks.
- 12 Channels.
- 15 Model Memory.
- Colour LCD.
- DSSS & FHSS spread spectrum protocol.
- Rx battery and RSSI (Receiver Signal Strength Indicator) telemetry as standard.
- Mode change capable.
- Wide (7.4 to 15V) voltage range input.
- Tx battery reverse polarity protection.
- Updatable firmware via micro USB port.
- 4096 bit resolution.
- Tx and Rx low battery voltage warning (as standard).
- Motor battery voltage warning (with supplied PRM-01 sensor).
- 90° and 120° CCPM Mixing.
- GPS telemetry (with optional TS100 sensor).
- 4 x two-position, 3 x three-position and 1 x return switch.
- 2 x proportional slider controls.
- Wireless trainer compatibility (with optional R8FM module).
- Intuitive programming.
- Sturdy metal carry handle.
- Digital trims.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- S-BUS compatible.
What's in the Box
- 1x AT10II 2.4GHz 12-channel transmitter.
- 1x R12DS 12-channel receiver.
- 1x Throttle stick spring retainer.
- 1x PRM-01 telemetry voltage sensor (flight pack).
Needed to Complete
- 8 x AA-size batteries for the transmitter