The AR630 features fly-by range telemetry and a bind button that makes it easy to bind with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming. The AR630 also features Smart Telemetry support.
With Smart Technology the normal servo connector delivers the throttle signal to the ESC, plus the ESC can send telemetry data like voltage and current back to the receiver. The AR630 receiver throttle port (Channel 1 port only) will automatically detect when a Smart compatible ESC is connected. ESCs with Smart and IC series connectors can also pass along battery data from compatible Spektrum Smart batteries. Spektrum Avian™ ESCs are compatible with the AR630 receiver for Smart Technology features.
For Smart to function you must have a Smart ESC paired with a Smart telemetry receiver, and a Spektrum DSMX transmitter with telemetry. An update for your transmitter may be required for Smart features. See www.spektrumrc. com to register and update your transmitter. If a standard ESC or servo is plugged into the throttle port on the AR630 receiver, the throttle port will operate normally (PWM signal) like any conventional RC system.
- Antenna-less designed for easy installation, and increase performance
- Built in AS3X Stabilisation System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the need for bind plug
- DSMX protocol receiver with DSM2 backwards compatibility
- Fly-by range telemetry support
- Standard servo connectors