Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- New! Lucas Oil livery
- New! Aerodynamic Pro Mod inspired drag body and spoiler
- New! Low profile front bumper with integrated adjustable body mounts
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Other
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 685.8mm (27in)
Width: 272mm (10.71in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Weight: 1850g (4.08lbs)
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Require a battery and charger.
Required To Complete
- Four (4) AA batteries used in the transmitter.
- NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug.
- Charger for battery.