If you are seeking a hand launch racing aircraft, look no further than the XFly Eagle!
- Robust EPO construction.
- Special flying wing configuration and newly developed 40mm EDF power system on both wingtips.
- Large battery bay for a 4S 1800-2200mAh Lipo battery.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy hand launches and safe landings on rough surfaces.
- Capable of delivering differential speeds and performing rolls, flat spins, inverted flat spins and other challenging maneuvers, when assisted by the custom gyro. Top speed can reach 110MPH+.
- Completely factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box.
- Available in two eye-catching color schemes.
Overall Length: 383mm/15in
Flying Weight: 650g
Motor Size: 1413-KV5000*2
Servo: 9g servos*2
Channels: 5 channel – aileron, elevator, throttle, rudder, gyro
CG: 162mm from the leading edge
Wing Load: 35g/dm²
Wing Area: 19.5dm²
Recommended Battery: 4S 1800-2200mAh
Approx Flying Duration: 5-10 mins
Build & Test Time: 3 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Age Level: 14 years +
Landing Gear: No
EDF Size: Twin 40mm EDF 12-blade